XShare is a free file transfer tool for Android that can help you share files between mobile phones without cellular data or Wi-fi network. The world’s fastest transmission speed, 200 times faster than Bluetooth. It supports QR code matching, the most convenient file transfer tool. It can help us share various files, apps, photos, videos, documents, music between Android mobile phones. No cellular, no Wi-fi network required!
XShare Key Features
- No network restriction: Share files whenever & wherever
- Fastest in the word: 200 times faster than Bluetooth
- QR code fast matching: The most convenient QR code matching program, gently sweep, finish paired share
- Quick install: Enable quick install to skip frequent confirmations during app setup
XShare free download
This file sharing app should already be installed as one of the stock apps on Infinix and TECNO phones. You can also download it for free from Google Play Store here.
Cons of XShare
One of the drawbacks of this app is that it does not offer a PC or Mac client app or companion app. You can’t install XShare on Windows PC or Mac, or send files from Android phone to computer using XShare. For this reason, we recommend several greater alternatives below.
- Zapya file sharing: a free, cross-platform file sharing app that allows you to transfer files from Android phones, iPhones, and PC without using Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- SHAREit file transfer: a free, cross-platform, fast file sharing app with free online feeds including movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs. SHAREit also added powerful media player, which helps you manage & enjoy your own videos and music on mobile.
- Xender file transfer: a file transferring and sharing app for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac and more. The app allows user to easily transfer and share files fast without internet or mobile data.