Using your phone to control your PPT and computer is a great way to interact with your audiences when you are delivering a speech or presentation. Remote Mouse is such an Android app that turns your smartphone into a wireless mouse, keyboard for your Windows and Mac computers. You can walk around in the room and use your Android device as virtual peripherals, bluetooth mouse, keyboard, trackpad, for the connected desktop or laptop.
Step 1. Install the computer remote app
First of all, download, install Remote Mouse App on your Android phone and PC from the linked page above.
Step 2. Connect both phone and computer to the same Wi-Fi
Your device and computer should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.If no Wi-Fi available, enable hotspot on the phone or computer, then connect the other device to it.
Step 3. Connect phone to computer
Run Remote Mouse on your PC or Mac; Run Remote Mouse on your Android phone or tablet. The Android app should automatically find your computer, tap to connect them up.
Use Android as wireless/bluetooth Mouse
- Fully simulated mouse function, tap to left click, two fingers tap to right click;
- Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
- Left-handed mode
Use your phone as wireless/bluetooth Keyboard
- Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
- Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
- Supports for sending various shortcuts (in-app purchase)
- Displays different keypads for Mac or PC
Use mobile phone as Touchpad
Simulates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures