Unified Remote is a computer remote control app for Android which turns your smartphone into a universal remote control for laptop and desktop computers. It turns your Android device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control for Windows PC, Mac and Linux. Preloaded with support for 90+ programs including mouse & keyboard, media players, presentations, screen mirroring, power control, file manager, terminal, and much more.
- Easy server and app setup, that just works.
- Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
- Server password protection and encryption for added security.
- Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
- Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
- Includes light and dark color themes.
- Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
- 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
- 90+ remotes
- Floating Remotes (use remotes over other apps)
- Custom Remotes
- Widgets & Quick Actions
- Voice commands
- Custom remotes
- IR actions
- NFC actions
- Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
- No upgrade hints
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Download & availability
- Install Unified Remote Server on your computer and the app on your device.You can download this Android app on Google Play Store here.
- Download server for Windows, Mac, Linux and other platforms from this link.
Remote Mouse: turns your mobile phone or tablet into a user-friendly remote control for your computer. It simulates the function of bluetooth or wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad.