Solid Explorer is a file management app for Android with cloud support, root access, FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB, and CIFS support, archive and compression support, Chromecast support, and even more. It lets you navigate to files stored on your device and automatically organizes them into collections. You can view, delete, move, rename or share any files. It also allows you to quickly find the files you need through indexed search with filters. Solid Explorer supports major network protocols and cloud providers to let you organize multiple remote file locations in one place. You can easily transfer files between cloud locations/servers just by dragging them from one panel to another.
Solid Explorer Key Features
- Files management – main storage, SD card, USB OTG
- Cloud storage – easily connect and manage files on Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Owncloud, SugarSync, MediaFire, Yandex, Mega
- NAS – support for major network protocols FTP, SFTP, SMB (Samba), WebDav
- File encryption – protect selected files with strong AES encryption, password or fingerprint needed in order to access them. Even if you uninstall Solid Explorer, the files stay on your device and are still protected.
- Archives – support for ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR files
- Root explorer – browse system files if your device is rooted
- Indexed search – quickly find files on your device
- Analyze storage – Find the information about the percentage of space each folder takes and the list of biggest files. Also use search with a file size filter.
- Organized collections – files categorized in Downloads, Recent,Photos, Videos, Music, Documents and Apps
- Internal image viewer, music player and text editor – for easier browsing on remote storages
- Batch rename – with support for naming patterns
- FTP Server – for accessing your local files from PC
- Themes and icon sets – rich customization options
Get the free trial with 14 day trial limit from Google Play here.
- MiX Silver: a bundle of MiXplorer file manager and Archiver, SMB2, Image, Tagger, Metadata and PDF addons.
- FE File Explorer: a powerful free file manager app on Android and iOS. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer, NAS and cloud storage.