SHAREit is a free, cross-platform, fast file sharing app with free online feeds including movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs. SHAREit also added powerful media player, which helps you manage & enjoy your own videos and music on mobile. You can use SHAREit on all devices, regardless of operation system. SHAREit supports Android, iOS, Windows, Mac. Mobile phones and computers can be connected via hotspot or LAN.
- Fastest in the World – 200 times faster than Bluetooth, the highest speed goes up to 20M/s. Transfer files without losing quality.
- Transfer All Types of Files – Photos, videos, music, installed apps and any other files.
- Infinite Online Videos – HD & Selective, Offline watching, Continuously updated
- Excellent Video Player – Support almost all formats, give you smooth playing experience
- Discover Trending Music – Tens of millions of high quality songs, and thousands of curated playlists. Online & Offline
- Elegant Music Player – Powerful equalizer provides immersive experiences for you
- GIFs, Wallpapers & Stickers Personalized, Funny, Download & Share
Download it for free from Google Play Store below. In addition to its regular full version, it also provides a lite version which is lightweight and Ads free. See SHAREit Lite features here.
- Zapya File Sharing: a free, cross-platform file sharing app that allows you to transfer files from Android phones, iPhones, and PC without using Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Send Anywhere File Transfer: a free, easy, quick, cross-platform and unlimited file sharing app for Android, iOS, Windows and Mac.
Update Aug 2022: originally published in May 2019; added SHAREit Lite for Android.
7 thoughts on “SHAREit”
Pingback: Use your phone to control PowerPoint Presentation on PC – MANY Android apps
Pingback: Share files between Huawei mobile and PC via Huawei Share – MANY Android apps
Pingback: Transfer Apps from PC to Android Phone using SHAREit – MANY Android apps
Pingback: Zapya File Sharing – MANY Android apps
Pingback: Send Anywhere File Transfer – MANY Android apps
Pingback: Connect LG Android phone to PC via USB for file transfer. – MANY Android apps
Pingback: Import contacts from VCF vCard file to Android phone – MANY Android apps