Owlfiles is a powerful file management app on mobile platforms and desktop platforms. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer, NAS and cloud. Stream movies and music to your Android devices. Directly view and manage documents, photos on your computers, NAS and cloud without downloading.
Owlfiles File Manager Features
- Access network shares on PC, Mac, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
- Access WebDAV Server, FTP Server and SFTP Server.
- Access USB Drive and SD Card
- Automatically discover computers, servers and NAS when you setup a new connection.
- Stream movies and musics from computer/NAS/cloud to Android device.
- View, rename and delete files.
- Add files to favorites.
- Show recent opened files.
- Dark Mode
- Multiple Window Mode: Open two windows to transfer files by dragging and dropping.
- File Transfer:
Copy and move files among computer, NAS, cloud, Android.
Transfer files by drag and drop.
Built-in FTP Server and HTTP Server for file transfer.
Nearby Drop: Transfer files between two nearby Android and iOS devices.
- Network Tools:
Ping a host
List all opened ports of a host.
List all devices on LAN
Owlfiles File Manager VS FE File Explorer
The original app is FE File Explorer, the developer has rebranded the app as Owlfiles File Manager and added the in-app purchases to both Owlfiles File Manager for Android and iOS. And we also noticed several new features with the new versions: built-in FTP server and HTTP server(they were only available with FE File Explorer Pro before), dark mode, multiple window mode, network tools(ping, detect opened ports, list devices on LAN, wake-on-lan), etc.
Download the file manager from Google Play store here.