Music Editor is a very useful Audio Editor, MP3 Cutter, Ringtone Maker, Song Editor.
With Music Editor, you can cut out a certain part of music as a ringtone, alarm tone, and notification tone. You can also use Music Editor to join multiple audio files into one, convert audio formats, convert video to audio, compress audio, and edit audio metadata, change the volume level, and more.
Music & audio editor main features
- Trim Audio: Trim audio as ringtone, alarm, and notification tone.
- Merge Audio: Combine multiple audio files into one.
- Convert Audio: Change one music format to another, such as AAC to MP3, M4A to MP3, MP3 to WAV and so on.
- My Creations: All processed audio files will be displayed here, you can re-edit, delete or share them.
- Mix Audio: You can mix two music into one, and you can also adjust the volume level of the music.
- Compress Audio: You can compress audio by changing the channel, sample rate and bit rate.
- Tag Editor: You can change metadata of audio, such as title, album, composer, year, and cover.
- Split Audio: Split an audio into two or more parts.
- Reverse Audio: Reverse the audio and plays it in reverse.
- Speed Editor: Edit audio playback speed, fast forward, slow down.
- Remove Part: Remove wanted part(s) from your audio files.
- Mute Part: Mute selected part of the audio.
- Volume Booster：You can change the volume level of audio.
Download this Music Audio Editor app, free with ads, on Google Play Store here.