Your Phone Companion is an Android app to link your phone to Windows PC to get instant access to your phone’s notifications, texts, and photos and everything you love on your phone, right on your PC.
Reply to your text messages with ease, stop emailing yourself photos, and receive your phone’s notifications on your PC’s bigger screen.
Your Phone Companion features:
Connect your phone and PC
- Receive and manage your Android phone’s notifications on your PC
- Read and reply to your text messages from your PC
- Photos taken on your phone are instantly available on your PC
Discover new Microsoft apps
- Find phone and PC apps that help you seamlessly work across devices
- Discover apps by Microsoft in categories such as Productivity, Education, News and more
How to link Android to PC?
Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You must link your Android phone to your PC in Windows Settings or through Your Phone app. Requires Android 7.0 or later.
Both phone and PC need to sign into the same Microsoft account, phone, email or Sky account. Allow Your Phone Companion app the access to your notifications on the phone. Turn off the Do not disturb mode on the phone if it is enabled so you can receive the notification from Your Phone program on your PC.
Download this free app on to your Android phone on Google Play Store here.
- Microsoft To-Do: a task management app to help you organize and simplify your plans, whether it’s for work, school, or home. You can use Microsoft To-Do to make share content across multiple devices of your own. Based on our experience, it works better than the above Microsoft Phone Companion or Your Phone. If you find the Microsoft Phone Companion doesn’t work well, you should give a try to the Microsoft To-Do.
- Pushbullet: a free, cross-platform data sharing service for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and Chrome, etc. It acts as a bridge between your mobile and desktop. You can use it to send, share links, map locations, pictures, videos, music files, PDFs, APKs, and so on.
- AirDroid: allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac and Linux, wirelessly, for free.