Mi File Manager is a free, secure file explorer and manager app for Android that helps you find files faster, manage files easily, and share them offline with others. It supports tons of cool features: quick search, moving, deleting, opening, and sharing files, as well as renaming, unzipping, and copy-paste. Mi File Manager also recognizes multiple file formats, including music, videos, images, documents, APKs, and zip-files. They update their app regularly to bring you the best experience. With Mi File Manager’s crisp and clear UI, file management becomes easier than ever before!
Mi File Manager Key features
- Recent: View the files you worked with recently without looking for them.
- Categories: Files are organized into categories by their formats. From there, you can access to frequently used apps quickly.
- Storage: View your storage stats and manage all folders on your device.
- Cleaner: Free up storage space on your device by deleting cache and junk files.
- Mi Drop: Share files with friends who are nearby without connecting to the Internet.
- Global search: Enter keywords to find files.
- Multiple file formats support: Open videos, music, documents, APKs, and compressed files with one tap.
- File compression: Compress and decompress ZIP/RAR archives.
- Manage multiple files: Select multiple files for the same operation.
- Multiple languages supported: Bahasa Indonesia, Bengali, Chinese, English, Español, Português, ру́сский язы́к, українська мова, Tiếng Việt
Download the Android file manager and explorer app for free from Google Play Store here.
Files by Google is a free file management app for Android which can free up space, share files offline, transfer files to SD card, backup file to the cloud and more.
FE File Explorer: a powerful free file manager app on Android and iOS. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer, NAS and cloud storage.
MiX Silver is a bundle of MiXplorer file manager and Archiver, SMB2, Image, Tagger, Metadata and PDF addons.