Google Translate is an app from Google which takes sentences in one language and translates them into a different language. You can translate text, handwriting, photos, and speech in over 100 languages with the Google Translate app.
- Text translation: Translate between 103 languages by typing
- Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
- Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
- Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (88 languages)
- Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (50 languages)
- Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (43 languages)
- Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (95 languages)
- Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
- Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
Get this app for free from Google Play Store here.