FE File Explorer is a powerful file manager app on Android and iOS. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer, NAS and cloud storages. Transfer files from any location to any location. Stream movies and music to your Android phones and tablets. Directly view and manage documents, photos and files without downloading. The app has been rebranded as Owlfiles File Manager and in-app purchases were added along with some new features.
- Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
- Access WebDAV Server, FTP Server and SFTP Server.
- Access files on Android internal storage, SD Card and USB OTG.
- Automatically discover computers, NAS when you setup new connections.
- Support Windows Domain, Active Directory and DFS.
- Copy, move, rename and delete your files right on Android.
- View documents, browse images, play movies and musics.
- Archive and unarchive ZIP, RAR, and 7zip files.
- Stream movies and musics from network shares and cloud storages to Android.
- Sort files by name, date, size etc.
- Search files by file name.
- Wi-Fi Direct: Transfer files between two nearby Android devices without Wi-Fi connection.
- Optimized for Android phone and tablet.
Download & Availability
- MiX Silver: a bundle of MiXplorer file manager and Archiver, SMB2, Image, Tagger, Metadata and PDF addons.
- ES file explorer & manager; helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.
Update Sep 2022: this article was originally published in Aug 2019 and has since been updated; the app was rebranded as Owlfiles Files Manager.