“ES File Explorer was removed from the Google Play Store in April 2019, along with several other apps created by DU Group. It was claimed the company who owns ES File Explorer, DO Global, was committing ‘click fraud’ by clicking ads in users’ apps in the background without permission.”
File Explorer (File Manager) for Android provides us a free, safe, simple way to manage files on our mobile phones efficiently and easily. We can use it to manage various files, such as images, music, movies, documents, apps for both local and networked use. ES File Explorer helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.
Send, manage, view, archive files
• Sender: Transfer apps, images, music, movies, documents, without
using mobile data and cables. Support same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created
• File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
• Built-in ZIP and RAR support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
Remote File Access – Get to your files from anywhere
• Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive,
OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms
• Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
• Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
• Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
File transfer and File Explorer
• Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root
users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data
directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
• Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
• Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP
More tools you need
• App Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
• SD Card Analyst: Analyze for App Associate Folder & Large Files & Recently Created Files & Redundancy Files & Duplicate Files to help save space; Detect Sensitive Permission & App Cache & Memory Usage to know your apps better
• Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM situation and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
• Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
• Smart Charge: Display SD card status, real-time new files on screen when charging
• Real-time Observer：help load recently added files in library 80% faster
Download & Availability
Get ES from Google Play (it was removed from Google Play store due to the click fraud’ punishment.)