Similar to ES File Explorer app, which was removed from Google Play Store, Cx File Explorer is a powerful file manager app with a clean and intuitive interface. With this file manager app, you can quickly browse and manage the files on your mobile device, PC, and cloud storage, just like you use Windows Explorer or Finder on your PC or Mac.
Also it provides a rich set of features that advanced users are looking for without feeling bloated. You can even manage the space used on your mobile device with a visualized storage analysis.
CX file explorer key features
- Organize files and folders: With a user-friendly UI, you can easily browse, move, copy, compress, rename, extract, delete, create and share files (folders) on both internal and external storage of your mobile device.
- Access files on cloud storage: You can manage the files on cloud storages.
- Access files on NAS (Network-attached storage): You can access files within remote or shared storage like FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV, and LAN. Also you can access your mobile dev ice from PC using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
- Manage your apps: you can manage the apps installed on your mobile device.
- Analyze and manage your storage: Cx File Explorer provides visualized storage analysis so that you can quickly scan the available space and manage it. The Recycle bin also helps you easily manage your storage.
- Material Design interface: Cx File Explorer uses the Material Design interface.
Download & Availability
You can download this free file manager and explorer on to your Android device from Google Play Store here.
- MiX Silver: a bundle of MiXplorer file manager and Archiver, SMB2, Image, Tagger, Metadata and PDF addons.
- FE File Explorer for Android: a powerful file manager app that can access not only local files, but also files on your computer, NAS and cloud storages.
- Solid Explorer File Manager for Android: support cloud storage, root access, FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB, CIFS, archive and compression, Chromecast, and even more.